Quote requests in the "Solicitors" category, in Leek (1)

  • Solicitors, Leek

    Closed Thomas Jones | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s) | 19 September 2017

    I am British and currently living in China. I need to give power of attorney to someone to sign a rental property agreement, so that my wife can apply for a "Leave to Enter" Visa to U.K. We intend to rent in Leek. I am originally from Stoke-on-Trent. I would ask the Solicitor to sign it on my behalf. We intend to move to U.K. before the end of this year. We meet the financial requirements for her visa and only need to provide proof of a place to reside.Read more