Quote requests in the "Solicitors" category, in Eccles (3)

  • Solicitors, Eccles

    Closed teute sadriji | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s) | 18 April 2019

    Back on summer 2018 a flight was delayed in frankfurt i made a claim with Air Help. Air help were taking very long to reply so i lost Hope. i went online and seen another company flights delays claim team. on their website i saw No Win No Fee so i believed if they win the case they take their persantage if they dont they wont give me any fees. Mean time I recieved a refund in December from Airhelp and my flight delays claim team sent me an invoice to pay as they are saying i should have not gone to another company while i had a claim open with then but they wont understant the fact that Ai Help who refunded me was the first point of contact. I refused paying they kept indreacing the fees. ive seen reviews online they do this to lots of people trying to taks money off them. after few months they have now passed the case to A northampton bussines court and i dont know what to do should i pay the fee or take this dispute it through court. by the way for 7 months now i moved to live in Switzerland so i no longer live in UK. if I dont pay it what will happen do u think i will win the case or anny advice would be helpful.Read more

  • Solicitors, Eccles

    Closed Wendy Dooley | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s) | 15 May 2018

    Letter to neighbour who is causing us impeding our access to our drive and already been warned by the police about her actions like when she parked on the H line outside my property so I could not access the drive police had to come and remove and tell her to move her car and causing others to cause issu s for us parking and parking right up to my bumper .coumcil have just treated as a parking issue since Oct last year and it’s still going onRead more

  • Solicitors, Eccles

    Closed Lawrence Taynton Bransby | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s) | 23 May 2015

    I have a buy-to-let house in my and my wife's names. My tax advisor has suggested I put the house in my wife's name only. I need a lawyer to do this for me.Read more