Quote requests in the "Solicitors" category, in Newcastle Upon Tyne (9)

  • Solicitors, Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Mr Deryn Dougan | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 3 Offer(s) | 27 September 2020

    My partner and I are looking to purchase a new build property with a mortgage using government help to buy equity loan. Its freehold and we are both using help to buy ISA's. Postcode: NE15 9BZ Property price: £255,950. Could I please get your rates?Read more

  • Solicitors, Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Closed iain hutcheon | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s) | 01 October 2019

    Help with accusation of indecent pictures on phone.Read more

  • Solicitors, Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Closed Marie Bowman | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s) | 13 September 2019

    My daughter has sold her house in Killingworth and want a quote for the conveyancing work. The sale price is £109,000. It will be a straightforward sale as I am not purchasing another property. Peter Smith of Richmond Solicitors has acted for me and my family in the past and I would like to instruct him on this occasions as well. Please could you give me a quote.Read more

  • Solicitors, Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Closed KRISHN SHANKER TRIVEDI | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s) | 01 August 2019

    Dear Sir/Madam, I am seeking a solicitor to defend a student to remove of termination of from NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE UNIVERSITY. Please let me know the cost for one day representation. I hope to hear. Regards TRIVEDIRead more

  • Barristers, Newcastle Upon Tyne

    Closed T Miller | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s) | 28 November 2016

    Representation to enforce a consent order that has not been complied with. Help filling in the D11 form. I am looking for a barrister to represent me in court for a very straightforward case. I was divorced in 2013 and my jointly owned properties went to the EX wife on condition that she remove my names from the mortgages. She still hasn't done this so I would like to take my case back to court as the consent order hasn't been adhered to. How much would it cost to fill out the D11 form and represent me for the day?Read more

See more quote requests