Quote requests in the "Solicitors" category

  • Solicitors, Luton

    Closed Steve Innes | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s) | 07 December 2015

    Witnessed signature of Solvency Declaration, - extract from e-mail from Scottish Solicitor is pasted below: ( We have the prepared form from them) 1. Disposition (title deed) by you both in favour of Mr Innes. You should both sign this document, where indicated, with your usual signatures. You should sign in the presence of a witness, who should sign with his or her usual signature, where indicated. Please complete the details of signing to show the date and place of signing (ie Luton) together with the full name (including any middle names) and address of the witness. 2. Solvency Declaration to be signed by Mrs Innes. This should be signed in the presence of a Notary Public/Commissioner for Oaths in England. Please complete the details of signing to show the date and place of signing and the full name and address of the Commissioner for Oaths.Read more

  • property solicitors, Luton

    Closed jason donnelly | Verified Request | 1 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s) | 07 February 2014

    I have been served with papers by my ex wife's solicitors regarding maintenance and I have to lodge the paperwork for the first hearing bythe24th of December and I just don't understand what they are requestingRead more

  • Solicitors, LU5 4AG, Dunstable

    Closed Janet Barry | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s) | 25 March 2017

    I have been divorced since July 2016 following an 11 year separation where we both lived in the same house for financial purposes. I took out and paid for a clean break divorce from an online company which i will say handled the divorce brilliantly. Now we need to do the financial bit as I have been unable to approach my ex-husband to complete the online form. to be honest I am scared of him. I am now beginning to hate the situation and really need to get out of the house. I really feel that I need someone on my side to help push this through. The company who sorted the divorce say that they cannot contact the "respondent" even though I only asked them to send the form to him in an official envelope so he knows it's official. we live in a 5 bedroom house in Dunstable, which i reckon if we put it up for sale will be valued at least £100k under the market price as he doesn't even do repairs on it. i have looked around and as the market is at the moment there won't even be enough for me to buy a 2 bedroom property for me and my daughter and as I'm on a debt management plan and 58 yrs old i won't be able to get a mortgage! For the last 11 years i haven't even had heating in my bedroom or a plastered ceiling in my lounge. all thinks i can't do myself. He drives a Mercedes and owns a camper van and a mobile home in France. I live from month to month my only asset being an old. he took early retirement 2 years ago and owns several stocks and shares Can you give me a quote please on how much it would cost to take me on. I feel as though I'm stuck without any support. Many thanksRead more

  • Solicitors, Harpenden

    Closed Alan Clarke | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s) | 24 May 2019

    Hi, I received a parking violation a couple of months ago, I acknowledged the offence and paid the reduced fine allowed during the grace period. However, the parking company is demanding payment at the higher rate, because they did not receive my payment in time. I believe I have a good reason, and propose to fight the case, but I thought I should get a legal opinion before allowing the case to go to court. Therefore I am looking for a lawyer to review my case and give me an opinion. Kind regards Alan ClarkeRead more

  • Solicitors, Hemel Hempstead

    Closed Kaman Patel | Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s) | 20 October 2015

    I had a deposit box with a bank in their safe custody which they have lost and they don't know how or when it happened. They have offered compensation but it is not enough to replace the lost items. I need to speak to a solicitor with regards to my position and if it is worth taking any action against the bank, i.e. do I have strong enough case to bring against the bank (and will it be cost effective to do so)?Read more

See more quote requests