ClosedTax Advisor
posted on 24 July 2019
expires on 01 August 2019
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
NG17 2JD, Huthwaite, Nottinghamshire
I have been asked to fill in a self-assessment and tax returns from 2015 due to me receiving a small Dutch pension. However being a 70-year old pensioner, I am not very computer literate or good at filling in tax forms on line. Could you help me with this and if so, what are your charges?

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. Derbyshire Tax Services Ltd
    Derbyshire Tax Services Ltd , posted on 25 July 2019