posted on 20 July 2019
expires on 31 July 2019
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 5 Offer(s)
Hadleigh, Suffolk
My wife and I own a house that we have just started letting, and we are looking for somebody to manage the tax affairs and self assessment returns for the both of us. We own the property 90/10 in my wife’s favour (via a declaration of trust and J17 that have both just been submitted by our solicitors). I work full time, and my wife has been working full time until about 3 weeks ago (she’s now on maternity leave). She has submitted a self assessment in the past year due to being self-employed for a short while. I have never had to submit a self assessment. We may also be looking at purchasing a second rental property in the future.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(5)

  1. TaxAssist Accountants
    TaxAssist Accountants , posted on 22 July 2019
  2. Caris Brook Ltd
    Caris Brook Ltd , posted on 22 July 2019
  3. Twinn Accountants Ltd
    Twinn Accountants Ltd , posted on 22 July 2019
  4. Jacobs Allen Limited
    Jacobs Allen Limited , posted on 22 July 2019
  5. Beatons Ltd
    Beatons Ltd , posted on 22 July 2019