ClosedAssisted Living
posted on 20 June 2019
expires on 03 July 2019
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
Great Harwood, Lancashire
Government assistance, and benefits live in for elderly. My mother 82 years of age has been living overseas and she is ready to come home. She does get a pension and should be getting benefits. We are looking for live-in assistance around the Great Harwood area. Please can you help with what we need to do to get the process going. Thank you kindly. ( this is all new to us)

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. Bridgewater Home Care
    Bridgewater Home Care , posted on 20 June 2019