posted on 21 May 2019
expires on 24 May 2019
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Hi, I received a parking violation a couple of months ago, I acknowledged the offence and paid the reduced fine allowed during the grace period. However, the parking company is demanding payment at the higher rate, because they did not receive my payment in time. I believe I have a good reason, and propose to fight the case, but I thought I should get a legal opinion before allowing the case to go to court. Therefore I am looking for a lawyer to review my case and give me an opinion. Kind regards Alan Clarke

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(2)

  1. BPS Solicitors Chesham, posted on 22 May 2019
  2. Wheldon Law, posted on 24 May 2019