ClosedTax Advisor
posted on 13 May 2019
expires on 27 May 2019
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
Chester, Cheshire
Hello, I would need support to fill in my self assemement. I have a local labour contract and french property income. I would like to get reimbusement of the rate delta between UK tax rate and french tax rate, to avoid double taxation. Thanks

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(2)

    HER ACCOUNTANTS LTD , posted on 13 May 2019
  2. Shaw Austin
    Shaw Austin , posted on 13 May 2019