posted on 12 March 2019
expires on 25 March 2019
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I'm an individual who has taken a Ltd company to court and obtained a CCJ against them. They will not pay. They have applied to companies house to wind up the company and started a new company. I need some free or inexpensive advice from a solicitor in Basingstoke or nearby. I have spent over £6000 over 15 months chasing these people and the CCJ is for £1874. I cannot afford to spend much more on this issue but I really need to try to obtain payment. I have instructed the Sheriff's office but been told not to get my hopes up as they are a limited company visiting a residential address. One of the Director's of the company has been previously bankrupt and has started the company in a different name. I believe they have claimed on their PL insurance for the accident at my home and kept the money but cannot be 100% certain as the insurance company won't speak to me (data protection).

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. Barrea Solicitors
    Barrea Solicitors , posted on 12 March 2019