posted on 22 July 2014
expires on 20 September 2014
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s)
Denton, Greater Manchester
My husband and I require a solicitor to represent us moving house. We are moving from a three-bedroom semi-detached to (hopefully) a three-bedroomed detached. Please can you give us a quote on cost.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers

No offers