posted on 18 October 2018
expires on 26 October 2018
Verified Request | 1 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
Barrhead, East Renfrewshire
Want to draw up a will. My grandaughter is 7 I want to leave my flat.I dont want my flat to be used to pay for me to stay in a home. Can i transfer my flat to her now?

Public Chat

  1. Heylaw Spanish Lawyers, posted on 19 October 2018

    Sorry I am not Solicitor I am Spanish lawyer acting according with Law Society from Spain and just will be able to do it if you have Spanish assets Phone 07955013633

Received Offers(2)

  1. Hislop Notaries, posted on 19 October 2018
  2. Austin Lafferty Ltd, posted on 19 October 2018