posted on 04 September 2018
expires on 07 September 2018
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
Tonbridge, Kent
Hi There, A quick question on a rented property in England. I have a court order for my husband to transfer the property on my name. Even though the property is under morgage and rented - is it possible to transfer the deeds on my name?

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(2)

  1. Cripps LLP
    Cripps LLP , posted on 05 September 2018
  2. Hawkridge & Co
    Hawkridge & Co , posted on 06 September 2018