posted on 03 July 2014
expires on 01 September 2014
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
I have suffered domestic violence so will need legal aid. I have a court order already in place where me and my ex partner share custody of my two children who are 8 and 10. For the past 3 months my ex partner has been getting drunk and kicking my two children out of the house one time was at 7 in the morning they had to walk 1.5miles to get to my mothers address where I was as I wasn't at home and I didn't know he had done this until they arrived. I'm extremely worried over the safety of my children when they are with him just yesterday he kicked them out again as he was drunk my son came to my house at 9 at night he had had no tea and was filthy. He also isn't following the court order and doesn't send the children down to my house and also hasn't set up a standing order for the money to be sent to me. There is also a restraining order on him from coming near me for life. I would be grateful for any advice and a way forward.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(2)

  1. WTB Solicitors LLP
    WTB Solicitors LLP , posted on 03 July 2014
  2. Lawson Taylor LLP Manchester
    Lawson Taylor LLP Manchester , posted on 04 July 2014