posted on 04 April 2018
expires on 03 June 2018
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
PE26 1DA, Ramsey, Cambridgeshire
I am looking for conveyancing with possible deed of trust or remnants in common need advice on how to rot etc my investment as I am buying a property with my partner and I am the main investor. I have a buyer for my property but early stages. Thank you Sandra Carrick

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. P d r Property Lawyers, posted on 04 April 2018