ClosedAccounting & Bookkeeping
posted on 26 January 2018
expires on 27 March 2018
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 3 Offer(s)
OL1 1DU, Oldham, Greater Manchester
Hi, my wife and i have had a property for a number of years now, but my wife wishes to give up work, we want to just transfer the property into her name and run the accounts for her as a sole trader, we need an accountant to sort everything out from there and make sure she is doing everything correct, the building contains 3 commercial shops that are rented out. Is this possible or is it a bit complicated ?

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(3)

  1. PMH Business Services
    PMH Business Services , posted on 26 January 2018
  2. Moore Accountancy
    Moore Accountancy , posted on 26 January 2018
  3. Cotton Accountancy Services Limited
    Cotton Accountancy Services Limited , posted on 26 January 2018