ClosedStructural Engineers
posted on 24 January 2018
expires on 25 March 2018
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
Wallasey, Merseyside
Hi, I have just had a Building Inspector look over a loft conversion carried out before we bought our house 7rs ago. He has advised that I get a Structural Surveyor to come and have a look at the floor to see if it needs metal beams or strengthening and any other work that may be needed. I would like to know how much this would cost. Thanks Margaret

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. M.H. Detrick Company Ltd
    M.H. Detrick Company Ltd , posted on 25 January 2018