posted on 14 January 2018
expires on 15 March 2018
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
HU1 2AE, Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
I have got a buyer for my house which has been sold privately. My buyers have got their house sold subject to contract and now want the name of my solicitor. We are moving nearer to my sister at Aston, Sheffield when we get the right property. In the meantime we can live with my sister until we find one. We need a solicitor for the sale of our house.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(2)

  1. Jaycon Legal Solicitors, posted on 15 January 2018