posted on 27 August 2017
expires on 26 October 2017
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s)
DN6 7FD, Adwick-le-Street, South Yorkshire
My hall radiator has come away from the pipework below the chipboard floorboards so i need someone who can remove the board properly to access the pipe. Its a small section in the corner. Looks like tonge and groove as glue is visible on joint. The piece goes under the skirting and is about 1ft by 2ft

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers

No offers