posted on 01 September 2016
expires on 31 October 2016
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 0 Offer(s)
Coventry, West Midlands
My father owns a piece of land in Jamaica with his and my sisters name on the title. He has authorised me to use the land for building a house. I have paid the taxes for the last approximately 10 years. My fathe is willing to legalise this authority by signing what is necessary to ensure this is done legally. I also need to apply for a duplicate copy of the land title in Jamaica which again he has to authorise this seein that he owns the land. I would like to do this a a matter of urgency.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers

No offers