ClosedBuilding Regulations Notice
posted on 21 May 2015
expires on 20 July 2015
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
Elstree, Hertfordshire
Message: I have Ex Council mid terraced property at 27 Wetherby Road (off Theobald Street) - Series of 4 Properties with Man-Holes situated at Junctions of the Terraced Houses. Ground Floor Front Living Room followed by Dining Room (previously Old Kitchen) with adjoining Extension used as Existing Kitchen. First Floor comprises Two Double Bedrooms (Front & Rear) with Rear Bathroom (Toilet, Sink & Shower) Down Soil Pipes are connected to the Main Sewer pipes running along the properties just outside the Pre Extended Properties. I gave sought permission from my neighbour at 25 Wetherby Road to build a New Man-Hole OR alternatively use existing Down Soil Pipe for connecting all Drainage Pipes. I need to use Half of the Dining Room to house the Walking Wet Room Suite and Half of the Kitchen to make a Bedroom which will allow me to create a Galley Kitchen with a Folding Breakfast Bar using Half of the a Existing Dining Room & Half of Existing Kitchen.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. Vip Building Solutions Ltd.
    Vip Building Solutions Ltd. , posted on 22 May 2015