posted on 19 March 2015
expires on 18 May 2015
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 2 Offer(s)
Bournemouth, Dorset
I need a solicitor to put a property into a mortgage in trust for my daughter who is currently 17 years old, and I as her mum have the probate done already it is just that I need this transfer over to her. A solicitor in the area of Bournemouth or Boscombe.

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(2)

  1. Horsey Lightly Fynn, posted on 20 March 2015
  2. Ellis Jones Solicitors, posted on 25 March 2015