ClosedTax Consultants
posted on 02 January 2015
expires on 03 March 2015
Verified Request | 0 Question(s) | 1 Offer(s)
Bromley, South Yorkshire
I have just set up a limited company for private work. Need to employ someone for probably an hour or two to advise me if the Limited company is the best way forward and of taxes required as i will only be earning a small amount up to £500 yearly as i have another full time job. Many Thanks

Public Chat

No questions

Received Offers(1)

  1. Cotton Accountancy Services Limited
    Cotton Accountancy Services Limited , posted on 05 January 2015