24 results for Deaf in Glasgow
... The Glasgow Satellite Centre aim to provide a fully accessible service and we can also assist Deaf customers using British Sign Language. Our reputation is built upon a proven history of servicing...
... rnid, loss, voluntary organization, charity projects, Volunteering, hearing, deafness, non-profit...
- Hazelwood School 50 DUMBRECK COURTG41 5DQ Glasgow 0141 427 9334
... impairment, Visual impairment, Needs, Impairment, Blind, Special, Deaf, Sensory, Autism, Hazelwood
- Glasgow Hearing Centre 19 WATERLOO ST, G2G2 6AY Glasgow 0141 248 4820
... batteries, HEARING AIDS, digital, repairs, starkey, amplifiers, deafness, gn resound, independant,...
Specialists in office printers, office multifunctional laser printers, gelsprinters, office photocopiers and scanners RICOH Europe, ambassadors of office Printing
... voluntary organisation delivering specialist services to adult deaf people across Scotland. We are committed to enabling deaf people to participate fully in the community to make equality and...
Deaf People who have Additional Disabilities.At Hayfield we want to see each service user achieve his or her maximum potential and thus we develop care packages specifically tailored to meet the...
Deaf Perspective is the largest training provider for those wishing to gain a professional qualification for working with deaf people. We offer a range of British Sign Language courses from basic...
... and agencies working with deaf people in Scotland by forming strategic alliances, developing policy initiatives and using them to improve the human and civil rights of deaf people in Scotland. We...
DEAF CHIDRENS SOCIETY offers help and support for families with deaf children in the West of Scotland, covering twelve local authorities: Argyll & Bute, East Ayrshire, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire,...
Changing the world for deaf and hard of hearing people RNID is the largest charity representing the 9 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the UK
- BDA British Deaf Association BDA Scotland (Glasgow) Suite 58, Central Chambers, 93 Hope StreetG2 6LD Glasgow 0141 248 5565
The BDA is the largest Deaf organisation in the UK that is run by Deaf people
- Barrowfield Deaf Blind Complex 15-21 DALSERF STREETG31 4AR Glasgow 0141-554-2593
... social care services, social workers, social welfare, social carers
- St. Vincent Centre for the Deaf 51 TOBAGO STREET, BRIDGETONG40 2RH Glasgow 0141-554-8897
... social workers, social welfare, social care services, Social Work
- The Society For The Education of The Deaf C/O ALEXANDER SLOAN, 38 CADOGAN STREETG2 7HF Glasgow
... Education Services
- Council For The Advancement Of Communication With Deaf People 123 High StreetG1 1PH Glasgow 0141 559 5366
... deaf association
- Royal National Institute For Deaf People 9, Clairmont GardensG3 7LW Glasgow 0141 332 0343
... voluntary organisation
- West Scotlands Deaf Children's Society 100 NORFOLK STREETG5 9EJ Glasgow 0141-420-3844
... charity projects, public interest, Volunteering
- Hayfield Support Services With Deaf People Residences Voice Calls 106 DRUMOVER DRIVEG31 5RP Glasgow 0141 554 5618
... Housing Association