UAVs World - Products


If your drone is used in relation to your work in the UK then you will need Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) approved training in order to obtain your Permission for Aerial Work PfCO certificate from the CAA. Without a valid PfCO certificate from the CAA it is illegal to use a drone ( unmanned aerial