Motor trade plus - Products


Whether you need commercial van insurance for business use or private van insurance for personal use , getting the right level of cover is important. Your van can play many roles - a work station, mobile office or family run around. You need to keep it on the road at a price that's affordable. As


Motor Trade Plus can cover a huge range of Truck Insurance policies, tailor made to suit your individual needs. Our Truck and HGV packages will give you peace of mind to ensure you are always covered properly. Whether you are an owner operator of a Heavy Goods Vehicle, or operate a Fleet of Lorries


we can help whether you currently have a fleet policy or you are looking to consolidate a number of individual policies. We cooperate with the biggest insurance companies and can help find a cover that is ideal for you and your business. Motor Trade Plus can accommodate : Cover for 2 or more vehicles


We offer flexible, tailored cover at highly competitive rates, and provide all types of insurance: Taxi Business insurance - Including cover for the premises, public liability, employers’ liability , equipment, computers and money. Private Hire - Taxi and Public Hire Taxi insurance Motor Trade Plus


insurance policies for Couriers - Motor trade plus If you are a driver and earn money by delivering goods in a van or lorry, you must have courier or haulage insurance so that you can focus on your job only. For a long time there has been a debate about the difference between a courier and a haulier

  • 1(current)
  • 2