Tea Rooms Watford
2 results for Tea Rooms in Watford
- Snax 15 St Johns RoadWD17 1PU Watford 01923 240445
... coffee shop, tea room
- Randalls Coffee House UNIT 41, LOWER MALLWD17 2UB Watford +44 (0) 1923 213706
... Coffee, Company, listings, Snack Bars, Cafes, Food, Drink, Tea Rooms
- Request for QuotationAre you looking for Tea Rooms ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Watford, tailored for your exact needs!
More results nearby from the Tea Rooms category
SACRED began as a dream of introducing the New Zealand café experience to Londoners via a selection of cafés spread through out London. Over the next few years and many great coffees later, the...
... own unique flavours and aromas. We even have a lovely 1930's Shanghai inspired tea bar serving up the finest tea concoctions from pure perfectly brewed teas to freshly prepared unique tea cocktails ...
- Beaver Hotel 57-59 Philbeach GardensSW5 9ED London 020 7373 4553Open
Bed & Breakfast Hotel based in Earl's Court, London
... Coffee Shop, gourmet coffee, herbal teas
- The Rosebery Lounge 66 KnightsbridgeSW1X 7LA London 020 7201 3828Closed
... stylish, contemporary backdrop, Afternoon Tea in The Rosebery Lounge at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is a truly memorable occasion. For private afternoon tea events and exclusive room hire, please...
- Collins Room Wilton PlaceSW1X 7RL London Knightsbridge 020 7107 8866
The Collins Room is a defining element of the newly-renovated Berkeley: a light-filled, contemporary and charming dining room that welcomes guests at flexible times for a light breakfast, lunch ... afternoon tea, restaurant, fine dining, restauarants
... Restaurant, Cafe, Canteen, Coffee Shop, Gourmet coffee, Herbal teas
... Cafe serves an all-day menu of classic British dishes, including lobster and chips and afternoon tea, seven days a week. Seasonal produce is sourced from small farmers and artisan suppliers from...
SACRED began as a dream of introducing the New Zealand café experience to Londoners via a selection of cafés spread throughout London. Sacred has locations in Central London and a reputation for...