Charities North Shields
(115) for Charities in North Shields
Mind is the leading mental health charity for England and Wales We provide information to help promote understanding of mental health and campaign to create a society that promotes and protects good ... Charities Voluntary Organisations, depression, postnatal depression, CHARITIES, panic attacks,...
- North Tyneside General Hospital, Rake LaneNE29 8NH North Shields0191 293 2771
Request for Quotation
Are you looking for Charities, Voluntary Organisations & Trusts ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in North Shields, tailored for your exact needs!
- 70, Bedford StreetNE29 6QF North Shields0191 257 8089
St Oswald's Hospice, based in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne provides specialist care for North East adults and children with progressive, life limiting conditions. We are a registered charity and rely ... Charities
... Hospital, Charity, Housing Association, Information Services, Security, Clubs, Charities
- 103, Howard StreetNE30 1NA North Shields+44 (0) 191 2006422
... structure, Non-Profit Organization, Charities, gift given, causes, charitable, donations,...
- 117, Norfolk StreetNE30 1NQ North Shields01912961681
... Charities and Voluntary Organisations, Voluntary Organisations, compliance consulting, DRUCKER,...
NDCS is the national charity dedicated to creating a world without barriers for deaf children and young people ... Charities, voluntary organization, Voluntary Organisations, DEAF BABIES, DEAF CHARITY, DEAF BABY,...
... charity fundraisers, care homes, charity, charity campaigns
... charity, charity fundraisers, charity campaigns, care homes
The volunteers and staff of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI) are dedicated to saving lives at sea. Only those who are truly responsible, determined, well trained, courageous can become...
... Disability Charity, charity shops, charity work, disabled people support, Scope Disability
North Tyneside Carers’ Centre is an independent charity, with a board of trustees and around 22 employees and 25 volunteers. We were established in 1994 and we were invited to join the Princess Royal...
Established in March 1997 by a group of local women from families plagued by drug misuse who felt the need to share their problems and ideas and support each other. In October 2002 the project became...
... charity, voluntary organization, racism sports awareness, school racism awareness, anti racism...
... Charity shop
... Charity shop
- 15 Phoenix ChaseNE29 8SS North Shields0191 259 2282
... charity organisation
North Tyneside Coalition of Disabled People is an organisation run by disabled people for disabled people. Officers and Executive Management Committee Members have executive voting rights and are...
British Heart Foundation North Shields BHF Shop was founded by a group of medical experts in 1961, to find the causes for heart problems, diagnose them and prevent them from other diseases. The...
- Business Support Services North Shields
- Care Homes North Shields
- Retirement Villages North Shields
- Charity Shops North Shields
- Elderly Care North Shields
- Nursing Care North Shields
- Residential Care North Shields
- Retirement Homes North Shields
- Voluntary Organisations North Shields
- Heart Charity North Shields
- Housing Association North Shields
- Charitable Organisations North Shields
- Charity Projects North Shields
- Organisations North Shields
- Supported Housing North Shields
- Volunteering North Shields
- more [+]
- Charities Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Charities Sunderland
- Charities Middlesbrough
- Charities Gateshead
- Charities Durham
- Charities Penrith
- Charities Wallsend
- Charities Peterlee
- Charities Hartlepool
- Charities Whitley Bay
- Charities Redcar
- Charities Ripon
- Charities Carlisle
- Charities Bishop Auckland
- Charities Eastleigh
- more [+]