Learning Difficulties Manchester
15 results for Learning Difficulties in Manchester
... Optician, Dyslexia, Eye Examinations, Thin lenses, Progressive lenses, Optical manufacturers,...
- Bartree House, Palatine Road, NorthendenM22 4DJ Manchester
... brain exercises, Learning difficulty, Dyspraxia, poor reader, Learning problem, dyspraxic, Reading...
Are you looking for Dyslexia Information & Support ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Manchester, tailored for your exact needs!
Dore, formerly DDAT, have methods to help people with dyslexia, dyspraxia, learning difficulties and Asperger's If you want more info contact Dore today
... is a secondary day special school catering for pupils 11-16 with a range of complex learning difficulties. It is a barrier free school and takes pupils with different types of physical disabilities....
Residential care and fostering services for children and young people with challenging behaviour and complex needs including learning disabilities.
Manchester Parent Partnership Service offers support, advice and information to parents and carers to increase their involvement in the education of their children with Special Educational Needs ... Service, childrens education, learning difficulties, parents support, carers support, special...
- 441 Barlow Moor RoadM21 8AU Manchester Chorlton-Cum-Hardy
... residential care
- 135-141 Oldham Street, Oldham StreetM4 1LN Manchester
... residential care
... COMMUNITY AND RESIDENTIAL SERVICES provides a range of support services to adults with a learning disability and/or long term mental health needs for 35 years. Originally formed as a service to...
- 9 Anson Road, LongsightM14 5BY Manchester0161-224-0302
... retirement homes, Assisted Living, Nursing Home, residential care
- 4 Hardman Square, SpinningfieldsM3 3EB Manchester
... residential care, elderly residential care
- 38 Claude RoadM21 8BY Manchester0161 881 1933
... Care homes, Social Services, residential care
- Emerson Business Centre Parkway 5 (Suite 5), 300 Princess RoadM14 7HR Manchester
... Leisure, elderly residential care, residential care
... disabilities young people support, learning difficulties young people support, Children Safeguarding
The occupational therapists at Manchester OT assess and extend your functional and social ability. Your occupational therapist will enable you to make functional progress that is meaningful in the ... Learning difficulties therapy, Neurological therapy, Occupational Therapy, occupational therapists,...
- Residential Care Manchester
- Family Problems Manchester
- Parent Partnership Manchester
- Foster Carers Manchester
- Fostering Manchester
- Fostering Children Manchester
- Fostering Agencies Manchester
- Education Manchester
- Foster Care Manchester
- Special Educational Needs Manchester
- Carers Support Manchester
- Support Services Manchester
- more [+]