Charity Projects Ferndale
7 results for Charity Projects in Ferndale
... humanitarian organisation, First aid training
- Unit 7 Oaklands Business ParkCF43 4UG Ferndale 01443 731250
Request for Quotation
Are you looking for Charities, Voluntary Organisations & Trusts ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Ferndale, tailored for your exact needs!
... recognised as a model of good practice, and has a strong track record of delivering innovative projects on the ground and of including the most marginalised people in an already disadvantaged...
- 15 Maxwell StreetCF43 4RT Ferndale 01443 730721
... Charities, Voluntary Organisations
- Po Box 1CF43 3YD Ferndale 01443 730025
- Flat 9 Maerdy Court Maerdy RoadCF43 4BT Ferndale 01443 733 220
... Finance, Charity
- 36 Albany StreetCF43 4SL Ferndale
charity in the UK. They work hard to help people survive. Their goal is to reduce the number of death caused by bowel cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer. They have more than 40.000 volunteers whose...*This company was reported as being closed.
More results from the Charities, Voluntary Organisations & Trusts category
- Bell Centre, 5-8 Luton StreetCF43 4PB Blaenllechau 01443 730749
... Charities Voluntary Organisations, charities, voluntary organisations, voluntary organization,...
- East RoadCF43 3DA Tylorstown 01443 735920
... Charitable Organisations
- Penrhys Shopping CentreCF43 3PH Penrhys 01443 730490
... voluntary organisations
- 9 Maes Y RhedynCF43 4TL Maerdy 01443 730011
... Humanitarian organisations, Social Services, charity, charitable organization, social work,...
projects are open to residents throughout Rhondda Cynon Taff and every single project the Partnership carries out must clearly demonstrate how it contributes to the social, economic and physical...
- 9, Maes-Y-RhedynCF43 4TL Maerdy 01443 732 300
... Finance, Charity
charity company in UK. The company offers the best heart disease and heart care programs for preventing premature death and any other heart problems. British Heart Foundation Wood-N-Hearts Gelligaled...
... community services, local business support, community groups
... of Pontygwaith and Stanleytown through ongoing community development projects and activities. PRP is always working on a variety of projects to benefit the communities of Pontygwaith and Stanleytown
- 211 Ystrad RoadCF41 7BL Pentre 01443 440 400