As national UK Renewable Energy Consultants we provide honest, independent and impartial advice on low carbon technologies, including solar heating (or solar thermal, for hot water), solar panels (or solar PV, for electricity), wind turbines, heat pumps, biomass and rainwater harvesting. With no ties to any manufacturers, we provide an individually compiled report, for our domestic home, commercial, and community/charity clients across the UK.
We can also provide “desktop” calculations for some solar projects, for a more cost effective solution.
To complete our low carbon service, we also offer- Full energy consultancy, Carbon footprinting, carbon offsetting, and commercial energy monitoring services.
With offices in Liverpool, and Ashford (Kent), our national renewable energy consultants is completely tailored to suit the needs of the individual, whether it’s a modest family home, a castle, or commercial premises, we can, provide the information you need to ensure you make the right decision, be it ethically, financially, and/or from a PR viewpoint. Unlike some of our competitors, our fees are tailored accordingly.
Nearby similar companies
- 1Distance: 0.3 mi3Rd Floor Hw, Pacific Chambers, 11-13 Victoria Street
L25 5QQ Liverpool
- 2Distance: 0.3 mi3Rd Floor Pacific Chambers, 11-13 Victoria Street
L2 5QQ Liverpool
- 3Distance: 0.42 mi621, India Buildings, Water Street
L2 0RA Liverpool
- 4Distance: 0.43 mi601 - 605 India Buildings, Water Street
L2 0RA Liverpool
- 5Distance: 0.49 mi24 Hatton Garden
L3 2AN Liverpool
- 6Distance: 1.55 miUnit 4, Boundary Workshops, Liverpool Film Studios Complex, 105 Boundary Street
L5 9YJ Liverpool
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Panels
- Solar Pv
- Wind Turbines
- Solar Heating
- Solar Thermal
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Heat Pumps
- Energy Consultants
- Carbon Footprinting
- Low Carbon Technologies