The Barn Brasserie, Great Tey
- from ₤ 4.95
- 5.95 £Crab and prawn tian, mango and chili salsa#Gluten Free
- 4.95 £Grilled halloumi
Roasted aubergin e and courgette stack, pine nuts and herb dressing#Vegetarian #Gluten Free
- 5.50 £Home cured Scottish salmon gravadlax
Granary bread, mustard dressed leaves
- from ₤ 8.95
- 8.95 £Cajun spiced chicken Caesar salad
Cos lettuce, qu ails eggs, anchovy, croutons, parmesan dressing
- 13.95 £Char grilled swordfish steak
Salad of watercress, savory couscous, chickpeas and cashew nuts
- 12.95 £Pan roasted stone bass
Warm tossed cherry tomatoes, broad beans, peas and baby gem salad with lemon dressing
- from ₤ 9.95
- 9.95 £Beer battered cod and chips
Minted pea puree, tartare sauce and lemon
- 9.95 £Baked savo u ry crepes
With spinach and halloumi, herb tomato sauce and rocket#Vegetarian
- 9.95 £Gourmet beef burger
With Monterey Jack cheese, ba con, thick cut chips and salad
- from ₤ 4.95
- 4.95 £Double chocolate brownie
Belgian chocolate sauce and Hadley's vanilla ice cream
- 4.95 £Fresh , locally grown strawberries, double cream and vanilla sugar
- 4.95 £Summer fruit Pavlova , vanilla poached strawb erry syrup#Gluten Free
The Barn Brasserie offers dining in the exquisite surroundings of our award winning 16th Century timber barn.
Our extensive yet carefully selected menus are designed to match the beautiful and stylish surroundings. Food is cooked to order and to your individual taste and requirements by our expert and experienced team of chefs. Fresh meat, fish and vegetables, sourced from the very best suppliers are used to create a range of dining experiences catering for every taste. Whatever the occasion, the Barn Brasserie team promises to make your visit with us not just an enjoyable one, but a memorable one. open Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 2:30pm & 6:00pm - late, Saturday 12:00 - 3:00pm and 6:00pm - late, Sunday 12:00 - 3:00pm.
Be the first to write a review for The Barn Brasserie!
Share your experience!