There is a wide range of activities offered to pupils. These vary by year group.
• Children have had the opportunity to take part in a variety of school clubs including French, Drama, Chess, Mad Science, Homework, ICT and many sports, dance and music clubs.
• All year 5 & 6 pupils are offered cycling proficiency.
All year 6 pupils are offered the opportunity to take part in a 5 day residential school journey.
Year 4 have swimming lessons throughout the academic year.
Educational visits are an important part of school life with trips planned to support children’s learning within the National Curriculum. These have included visits to National History Museum, National Maritime Museum, Imperial War Museum, Hampton Court, The Wetlands Centre, various places of religious worship and theatre trips.
Visiting performers, actors and storytellers are often in school to enrich and extend the curriculum.
Charity events take place, often organised by older pupils.
Activities weeks take place at regular intervals, such as Maths Investigation Weeks, Themed Writing/Reading weeks and Science Weeks. These include a wide range of activities which incorporate cross phase and cross curricular teaching.
Nearby similar companies
- 1Distance: 0.15 miResidents Greenham House Sheltered Housing 55 Stanborough Rd
TW3 1YF Hounslow
- 2Distance: 0.29 miWoodlands Road
TW7 6JZ Isleworth
- 3Distance: 0.3 miPears Road
TW3 1SR Hounslow
- 4Distance: 0.3 miPears Road
TW3 1SR Hounslow
- 5Distance: 0.32 mi52, Eversley Crescent
TW7 4LW Isleworth
- 6Distance: 0.4 miPrince Regent Road
TW3 1NE Hounslow
- Local Authority Schools
- Special School
- Primary School
- Community School
- Teaching Activities
- Local Authority Maintained
- Teaching Methods