Our school provides a varied and challenging curriculum enriched with many opportunities.
* a solid grounding in reading, writing, maths and science
* excellent development of ICT skills
* a creative curriculum that teaches each curriculum area in context..
* extended PE provision with specialist coaching in rugby, gymnastics, netball, basketball, dance and football
* music including specialised vocal teaching, an amazing choir and instrumental tuition in recorders, keyboards, trumpet, trombone and clarinnet
* community projects including Bulwell week of Action
* many after school clubs including sports, dance, French, homework, gardening, choir, art, ICT
* many productions and performances including dance, the CMIST band day, Royal Albert Hall, Playing with the Halle Orchestra, Christmas productions, Summer Concerts and many more!
* residential and educational day visits to support the curriculum including a trip to France, to strengthen our modern Foreign Language Curriculum and Scarborough and Hartington residentials.
* specialist teaching to enrich learning in many subjects
* quality extended school care
Share your experience!