Royal Mail is still a government-owned company since 1516 that operates in GB and Northern Ireland. The company can offer you the following postal services: re-delivery, mail sending, postal money orders, package sending. Visit the nearby Royal Mail office in Wrexham on Wrexham DELIVERY OFFICE, 94 REGENT STREET, LL11 1AA.
- Mrs Leah Shone Hughes
my mail not been deliverd
my mail not begin deliverd i am so worried and conserd about this and i am always having to get to the bottom of it on the phone but now i have waited 3 to 4 days for my stuff and stilll nothing and iam always been told on twitter aswell how there begin deliverd and it does not arrive i am so very upset over this9 months ago#non
- kim humphreys
Again another missing parcel , fed up of having different postmen week after week as who can you trust , **1 example I had wrong post bundle delivered through door (totally different address on envelopes)I ran out to hand it back to him and he was oblivious to which street he was on ,his word's were well this is such +such a place ,I said no that's 3 street's away ....sad thing is he was already half way through the street so who else got the wrong post due to his incompetent behaviour !!9 months ago#parcel delivery
- pete l
To close the car park for pickup is Lunacy .
It causes more illegal parking & congestion.Who ever thought this one up needs their head examining.06/12/2012#Parcel Collection
- K Hughes
Our mail delivery is appalling, most days its deviled in the afternoon between 14:00hrs to 16:30 hrs, the other day the mail was that wet the contents were falling out of the envelopes. people are paying for first class delivery and getting 3rd class delivery. Disgusting service.24/11/2012#1
new postie ?
Sadly we have a new postie in Acrefair.
This mornings post just arrived at 14.15 thrown on the floor through the shops back door. Please bring back the old guy. Far Far better service :-(12/08/2011#DECLINING SERVICE
- K Hughes:Delivery in Bradley is diabolical, first class post? you are having a laugh. We get our post anytime between 14:00hrs and16:30 hrs, the other day our post was soaking wet and ripped its a wonder the mail didn't fall out of the envelope. the service is getting worse, if that's possible.
pointless ringing, they never answer08/01/2011
- Disgruntled: Agreed. Not too hot on delivering first class mail inside 2 working days either...
- Edwina Jones: I disagree about no-one answering. I have phoned twice in two days and got an answer straight away and I must say, the person I spoke to who's name is Gary was very helpful. Thank you Gary.
Nearby similar companies
- 1Distance: 99 ftP.O. Box 2310
LL11 0FZ Wrexham
- 2Distance: 0.16 miUnit 4 Centenary Buildings, 19 King Street
LL11 1HH Wrexham
- 3Distance: 0.21 mi27 Regent Street
LL11 1RY Wrexham
- 4Distance: 0.25 miGoing Places 23 Lord Street
LL11 1LY Wrexham
- 5Distance: 0.32 mi46 Rhosddu Road
LL11 2NS Wrexham
- 6Distance: 0.34 miBrook Street
LL13 7LL Wrexham
- Post Office
- Mail Delivery
- Financial Services