Rototek aims to be a world leader in technical rotational moulding of plastics, offering the complete service to our customers from concept to finished product.
The company established itself as a high quality trade rotational moulder and as orders outstripped the production capacity of the original machine and premises during 1996, Rototek moved to 12000 sq. ft premises on the outskirts of Newark. Within 10 years the Company had again outgrown the facility and relocated to a 65, 000 sq. ft unit again just outside of Newark. Rototek today employs over 50 people and operates 7 machines 24 hours a day 6 days per week, the largest of which is capable of moulding products up to 7m in length and 3m in diameter.
Nearby similar companies
- 1Distance: 7.12 miThe Poplars, Bulby Lane
NG32 3JG Fulbeck
- 2Distance: 9.63 mi15 Station Street, Bingham
NG13 8AQ Bingham
- 3Distance: 10.42 miBridge End Road
NG31 7TS Grantham
- 4Distance: 13.5 mi9 Mallard Road, Victoria Business Park
NG4 2PE Nottingham
- 5Distance: 13.91 miUnit 3, Moorland Way
LN6 7JW Lincoln
- 6Distance: 15.24 miBurnside, Marshs Paddock
LE14 3AP Hickling
- Plastics Parts By Processing Method