Robin Hood Primary & Nursery School, Mansfield Woodhouse
* We think our greatest service to children has been the more effective way we have monitored learning in the classroom, promoting greater self esteem and slowly improving aspirations. There is a range of complementary experiences:
* Visits to support topics in the curriculum. These include Sherwood Pines Forest Park, Chatsworth Park, Mansfield Museum, and a Chinese new year visit.
*Social visits included a very successful visit with parents to Twycross Zoo, and to the Nottinghamshire Christmas Concert in The Royal Concert Hall - which never fails to impress pupils.
* Children are now regular visitors to Oxclose Woods, a local attraction born out of re-landscaping of an old mining area.
* We continue to provide assemblies, workshops and theatre groups who provide drama based activities
* Year 6 pupils visit Kingswood Residential Centre in South Yorkshire where they enjoy activites such as fencing, archery, wall-climbing and computer based ICT simulations.
* Parents organise a summer holiday, after school and a weekly youth club.
*Our sporting activities are listed above.
* We are proud of our French language provision and acknowledge the excellent support from our Secondary School.
Be the first to write a review for Robin Hood Primary & Nursery School!
Share your experience!
Nearby similar companies
- 8 Grove Street
NG19 8BU Mansfield Woodhouse
- School House, School Lane
NG19 9LA Mansfield Woodhouse
- St. Edmunds Church of England Primary School
Distance: 0.38 mi
Details Newsletters School council StaffSt. Edmunds School, Church Hill Avenue
NG19 9JU Mansfield Woodhouse
- Welbeck Road
NG19 9JY Mansfield Woodhouse
- Cox S Ln
NG19 8PG Mansfield Woodhouse
- Mansfield Civic Centre, Chesterfield Road South
NG19 7BH Mansfield
- Map view of similar nearby companies