Places for People is one of the largest property management, development and regeneration companies in the UK.
With assets in excess of £*.* billion, we manage more than 60, 000 homes, from Edinburgh to the Isle of Wight.
We have a long record of successful development, from large-scale regeneration projects to the creation of whole new communities.
We are a new kind of organisation in the housing industry - one which is commercially and ethically driven. As a not-for-dividend organisation, any money we make is reinvested into making places where people are proud to live.
Corporate responsibility is at the heart of our business. We make sure that everything we do is ethical and benefits the people we work with and the environment.
Our vision is to create neighbourhoods of choice where everyone can prosper. We provide a broad range of products and services that help us to do this.
All downloads open in a new window
Annual review 2010 (2.42MB) Financial statements 2010 (713.40KB) Corporate responsibility report 2010 (2.40MB)
Nearby similar companies
- 1Distance: 427 ftThird Floor/Building 2/City West One Office Pk, Gelderd Road
LS12 6LX Leeds
- 2Distance: 0.4 mi17 Royds Hall Rd, 12
LS12 6AJ Leeds
- 3Distance: 0.65 mi3 Hales Road
LS12 4PL Leeds
- 4Distance: 0.66 miMaple Court
LS11 8RS Leeds
- 5Distance: 0.73 mi1 Dulverton Court
LS11 0HL Leeds
- 6Distance: 0.82 mi35 Redhall Crescent, Beeston
LS11 8DY Leeds
- English Housing Associations
- Welsh Housing Associations