Lukestone Nursing Home, Maidstone
Description Lukestone Nursing Home, Maidstone
Located in the bustling town of Maidstone in Kent, Lukestone Care Home is a Residential Nursing Care Home in Maidstone providing 24-hour care for elderly people who have been diagnosed with Dementia or long-term mental health problems. Opened in 2004, it offers safe and comfortable accommodation with all modern amenities, and is staffed by a dedicated and highly skilled team of nurses and carers, who are supported by the Administrator, Activities Co-Ordinator, Housekeepers, Onsite Maintenance Person and the Catering Team.
Keywords:Residential Care Homes, Dementia Care, Nursing Care, Respite Care, End Of Life Care, Day Care, Short Breaks Care
Lukestone Nursing Home is listed in the following categories:
Gallery Lukestone Nursing Home, Maidstone
Nearby transit stationsLukestone Nursing Home, Maidstone
- 230 ftSt Michaels Road (adj)8, 86
- 296 ftSt Michaels Road (opp)8, 86
- 394 ftSt Michael's Church (adj)23, 266, 5, 510, 6, 607, 6A, 7, 8, 82, 85, 88, 89
Car ParksLukestone Nursing Home, Maidstone
- 0.47 miMaidstone West StationCost: £4.50
- 0.51 miLockmeadow Entertainment Centre
- 0.56 miBarker RoadCost: £0.70
- 0.57 miLockmeadowCost: £0.80
Reviews Lukestone Nursing Home, Maidstone
Be the first to write a review for Lukestone Nursing Home!
Share your experience!