James Gordon Ltd, or GORDONS, is today the premier distributor of new and used agricultural tractors and machinery, parts and accessories in South West Scotland with six strategically placed depots to provide a fast, efficient local service both for new machines and, most importantly to provide the best possible after sales support. It was away back in the month of October 1865 that Castle Douglas lad James Gordon saw that the busy market town would be the ideal site for a repair depot although the exact location of his first workshop is not known. In 1875 he moved to 165-167 King Street repairing any kind of machinery, agricultural or otherwise that was brought into his premises. He then started to manufacture and his improved turnip sowers and cutters soon made a hit in the local market and throughout the UK.
- Combine Harvesters
- Used Agricultural Machinery
- Used Agricultural Tractors
- James Gordon Distributor Of Agricultural Machinery