Hertfordshire Action On Disability, Welwyn Garden City
Opening hours: Mon - Thur 9.00am - 5pm; Fri 9.00am - 4.30pm; Sat 10.00am - 2.00pm. HAD is a charity delivering innovative, affordable, practical services to older and disabled people. From Equipment, Driving, Transport, Counselling & Therapies and Information & Advice we are here to give you a Helping Hand so that you remain Independent and Mobile.
The Charity was set up in 1958 by the then Welfare Department of the County Council to supply equipment to disabled people. HAD has grown a great deal in the intervening years and today HAD is proud of the services it offers that help Hertfordshire's disabled and older people maintain their independence and keep on the move.
Detailed Business Information
- Previous Names
- 12/10/1998 - HERTFORDSHIRE ASSOCIATION FOR THE DISABLED
- SIC Code
- 96090 - Other service activities n.e.c.
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type
- PRI/LBG/NSC (Private, Limited by guarantee, no share capital, use of 'Limited' exemption)
Be the first to write a review for Hertfordshire Action On Disability!
Share your experience!
Nearby similar companies
- The Woodside Centre, The Commons
AL7 4DD Welwyn Garden City
- 21 Burrowfield
AL7 4SS Welwyn Garden City
- 56A Bridge Road East
AL7 1BS Welwyn Garden City
- Unit 53A/The Howard Centre, Howardsgate
AL8 6HA Welwyn Garden City
- 8/Glebe House, School Lane
AL9 6JR Essendon
- The Bill Salmon Centre, 88 Town Centre
AL10 0JW Hatfield
- View all similar nearby companies on map