General Burgoyne, Great Urswick
- from ₤ 6.50
- 6.95 £Smoked Haddock
Natural smoked haddock, deep fried poached egg, aioli potato salad, lambs leaf
- 6.50 £Pressed Ham Hock & Pickled Apple Terrine
Homemade toasted brioche
- 6.50 £Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Parcel
Warm aubergine and tomato salad#Vegetarian
- from ₤ 12.95
- 16.95 £Roast Rump of Lakeland Lamb
Creamed potato, wilted wild garlic, asparagus, smooth butternut squash, rosemary jus#Gluten Free
- 13.95 £Homemade 8oz Steak Burger
Homemade sesame seed bun, chilli cheese, tomato relish, seasoned fries
- 12.95 £Wild Mushroom & Asparagus Risotto
Crisp shitake mushrooms, black truffle oil#Vegetarian #Gluten Free
- from ₤ 5.95
- 5.95 £Lemon Balm Pannacotta
Sweet & sour lemon and golden raisin, elderflower honeycomb
- 5.95 £Eton Tidy
Crisp meringue, fresh strawberries, sweetened cream
- 5.95 £Seasonal Fruit Cobbler
Mixed berry compote, vanilla ice cream
- from ₤ 5
- 5 £Beer Battered Fish Fillet & Chips mushy peas
- 5 £Battered Chicken Fillet Strips & Chips
- 5 £Meat & Potato Pie mushy peas & gravy
Award winning cosy country pub, bar, restaurant between Barrow in Furness and Ulverston in South Cumbria on the edge of the Lake District, chef Craig Sherrington.
The General Burgoyne is one of the finest examples of a traditional country pub left in the Furness area, with small snugs and lounges with the bonus of having a large modern Orangery for dining and special occasions. All of our dishes are entirely homemade and freshly prepared to order, we do not do fast food, just good food as fast as we can! We are proud of our seasonal, fortnightly changing Market Specials menu.
Be the first to write a review for General Burgoyne!
Share your experience!