Description Freewheel, Nottingham
Freewheel Nottinghams best bicycle shop with bikes from the top brands. Knowledge and experience second to none. All types of cycles repaired too.
We are in the popular Hockley district in Nottingham's vibrant city centre, roughly halfway between the Market Square and the National Ice Arena. The area has plenty of independent, unusual and funky shops, and is definitely not your usual, boring "High Street" location! There's plenty of parking in and around town - Fletchergate car park is conveniently close, and there's local on street parking. We're also a short stroll away from the tram stops by Fletchergate.
Keywords:Bikes, Cycle Shops, Cycles, Bike Shop, Bike Accessories, Shimano, Dahon, Mezzo, Bike Spares, Services, Shops, Repairs, Sales, Specialist, Orange, Cross, Trek, Mountains, Specialized, Brompton, Sale Service Advice Spares, Accessory Act Member Top Brands, Brand Stock Clothing Eyewear All Credit Cards, Card Acce, Country and Western
Freewheel is listed in the following categories:
Gallery Freewheel, Nottingham
Nearby transit stationsFreewheel, Nottingham
- 263 ftHockley (Stop H7)100, 24, 25, 26, 27, 43, 44, 5, CL2, L9
- 394 ftBoston Street (Stop H6)100, 24, 25, 25B, 26, 26C, 27, 43, 44, 5, L9, N100, N27
- 722 ftPalais (Stop H3)100, 24, 25, 26, 27, 39, 40, 42, 43, 44, 5, CL2, L9
Car ParksFreewheel, Nottingham
- 597 ftStoney StreetCost: £1.00
- 597 ftNottingham Arena (Brook Street)Cost: £1.00
- 945 ftFletcher GateCost: £3.50
- 1033 ftCowan StreetCost: £0.80
Reviews Freewheel, Nottingham
M.Smith72, more than 6 months ago
P M Miller, more than 6 months ago
more than 6 months ago
Write a review for Freewheel!
Do you know Freewheel? Share your experience - write a review!