Description Edwards, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Edwards is an experienced, innovative and independent estate agent based in the heart of Warwickshire and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.
Edwards is a family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free. Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.
Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.
We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.
Edwards is listed in the following categories:
Gallery Edwards, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Nearby transit stationsEdwards, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- 197 ftNatWest Bank (Adj)16, 16A, 16X, 18A, 19, 211, 212, 222, 229, 26, 269, 27, 270, 28, 28A, 50, 504, 505, 50a, 512, 516, 520, H3, P_R, X15, X17, X18, X20
- 263 ftOxfam (Adj)19, 21, 211, 212, 22, 222, 229, 23, 23A, 26, 269, 270, 28, 28A, 50, 504, 50a, 512, H3, P_R, X20
- 460 ftHenley Street (Adj)H3
Car ParksEdwards, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- 398 ftWindsor StreetCost: £1.00
- 446 ftShakespeare Memorial Fountain
- 603 ftMansell Street Roof
- 625 ftRother StreetCost: £3.50
Reviews Edwards, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Be the first to write a review for Edwards!
Share your experience!