Dolaucothi Arms, Pumpsaint
- from ₤ 4
- 4 £Welsh Rarebit
With Dave’s famous piccalilli
- 4 £Leek and potato soup#Vegetarian
- 4.50 £Free range chicken liver
And smoked bacon pate & toast
- from ₤ 8
- 8 £Shallot and mushroom pie#Vegetarian
- 8 £Winter veg steamed suet pudding
Buttered spring greens & gravy#Vegetarian
- 8 £Chicken and smoked bacon pie
- from ₤ 4.50
- 4.50 £Sticky toffee pudding & whipped cream
- 4.50 £Stout chocolate sponge pudding
Chocolate sauce & cream
- 4.50 £Rhubarb and ginger sponge & custard
The Dolaucothi Arms is a local pub offering good food, local beer and B&B in the village of Pumsaint (sometimes spelled Pumpsaint) in Carmarthenshire. The pub is owned by the National Trust, part of the Dolaucothi estate and about 15 mins walk from the Dolaucothi Gold Mines. Hearty lunches and dinners are served up in the dining room, walkers and cyclists (mud and all) are always welcome in our flagstoned bar – our two woodburners keep the pub cosy in winter. Our half acre pub garden looks over the Cothi river.
Be the first to write a review for Dolaucothi Arms!
Share your experience!