Courtenay house is a bed and breakfast in the lovely lttle Devonshire town of Bovey Tracey with its own antiques centre and tea room.
Company description Originally known as the “Misson House” and built in 1877, Courtenay House was a gift from Cannon Courtenay to the Clewer Sisters (the Sisters of Mercy) who ran the Mission for the “Wayward Girls” of the town. Tina Richardson who has comfortably furnished the house as well as running a Tea Room known as Pinks Place and an Antiques Centre now owns it.
Tea Rooms, Takeaway
Courtenay House Antique Centre is listed in the following categories: