· We ensure that our pupils have 2 hours of physical activity & sports a week through P.E., swimming, using our large climbing frame, brain gym & playtimes.
· Educational visits included local trips plus Yr R went to Staunton Country Park, Yr 1 the Otter & Wildlife Trust, & Yr 2 to HMS Warrior. Open Box and SCAT theatre companies entertained us, whilst at Christmas time we performed for parents & special guests.
· We participated in the Portsmouth Infant Schools Music Festival & Panthers’ Class sang at the Kings Theatre. Our Year 2 pupils were also part of a choir who performed on the Guildhall stage.
· Children from all year groups have access to a variety of before & after-school clubs (football, karate, yoga, French, cheerleading, swimming, computers).
· Specialist sports, challenges & competitions give our children the chance to compete & excel.
· Learning can be such fun, for example, Year 1 turned the school hall into an airport & went ‘Around the World in a Day’.
· Our Children’s Christmas & Spring Fayres give the opportunity to buy, sell & make financial decisions.
· Family Learning & family activities such as our maths sessions & Gardening afternoon are always well-supported & encourage everybody to work together.
Share your experience!