College Park Infant School, Portsmouth
· We ensure that our pupils have 2 hours of physical activity & sports a week through P.E., swimming, using our large climbing frame, brain gym & playtimes.
· Educational visits included local trips plus Yr R went to Staunton Country Park, Yr 1 the Otter & Wildlife Trust, & Yr 2 to HMS Warrior. Open Box and SCAT theatre companies entertained us, whilst at Christmas time we performed for parents & special guests.
· We participated in the Portsmouth Infant Schools Music Festival & Panthers’ Class sang at the Kings Theatre. Our Year 2 pupils were also part of a choir who performed on the Guildhall stage.
· Children from all year groups have access to a variety of before & after-school clubs (football, karate, yoga, French, cheerleading, swimming, computers).
· Specialist sports, challenges & competitions give our children the chance to compete & excel.
· Learning can be such fun, for example, Year 1 turned the school hall into an airport & went ‘Around the World in a Day’.
· Our Children’s Christmas & Spring Fayres give the opportunity to buy, sell & make financial decisions.
· Family Learning & family activities such as our maths sessions & Gardening afternoon are always well-supported & encourage everybody to work together.
Keywords:School, Education, Teaching, Schooling, Local Authority Schools, Infant School, Family Services, College, Learning, Classes, Student, Teaching Activities, Local Authority Maintained, Teaching Methods, Community Development, Community
The company College Park Infant School is listed in the following categories:
Be the first to write a review for College Park Infant School!
Share your experience!
Nearby similar companies
- 79 Lyndhurst Road
PO2 0LA Portsmouth
- Lyndhurst Junior School
PO2 0NT Portsmouth
- Crofton Road
PO2 0NT Portsmouth
- Mayfield Rd
PO2 0RH Portsmouth
- Copnor Road
PO3 5BZ Portsmouth
- Battenburg Av, North End
PO2 0SN Portsmouth
- Map view of similar nearby companies