Careline Homecare Limited is a provider of domiciliary care and operates services within the City of Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside
We provide services and support to:
People with physical or learning disabilities.
People discharged from hospital.
Children and families where the parents or the children have special needs. People with mental health problems. Elderly frail people. We are an independent, specialist home care agency providing care to our clients in their own home environment, out in the community or as part of a supported living package. Our services are focused on supporting people to be as independent as they possibly can be..
Careline Homecare Limited was established in May 1998 and is an independent, privately owned and family run business.Careline Homecare Limited is a provider of domiciliary care and operates services within the City of Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, North Tyneside and South Tyneside. Our services are mainly contracted by local/ regional Local Authority Social Services departments.
Careline Homecare Limited is now a well established homecare agency that has been rated as an excellent 3* star agency by our regulatory body Care Quality Commission and our aim is
* To provide a homecare service that is individually tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
* To adopt a holistic approach in order to ensure that the clients emotional, physical and social needs are being met.
* To ensure that there is excellent communication between the client, carer and provider
* To promote the well being of all older people or people with disabilities and we ensure that they are able to live independently and exercise their right to choice. We are against any form of oppression or discrimination and equality and diversity is valued and underpins everything we do.
* To invest in staff to develop their skills and knowledge to ensure that they are able to deliver excellent care, thereby improving the service we provide.