Acacia House, Battle
Description Acacia House, Battle
Battle is just a short walk, with a good selection of shops, banks and restaurants. There is Battle Abbey to visit, and the Museum of Shops. This is 1066 country, excellent for walking holidays. There are many country walks through nearby fields and woodland, including the adjoining Battle Great Wood.
Acacia House is close to several superb golf courses (see Location page), fishing (Wylands Angling Centre) and riding. The area is midway between historic sites of Rye and Pevensey, and the seaside towns of Hastings. St.
Leonards, Bexhill and Eastbourne are nearby. London and Canterbury are just a short train journey away.
Keywords:Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast
Acacia House is listed in the following categories:
Gallery Acacia House, Battle
Nearby transit stationsAcacia House, Battle
- 132 ftStarr's Green Lane (adj)254, 304, 305, 384, 4, 5, 95, B75
- 165 ftStarr's Green Lane (opp)254, 304, 305, 384, 4, 5, 95, B75
- 821 ftGlengorse Court (opp)254, 304, 305, 384, 4, 5, 95, B75
Car ParksAcacia House, Battle
- 0.37 miBattle Station - SouthCost: £3.50
- 0.38 miBattle Station - NorthCost: £3.50
Reviews Acacia House, Battle
Be the first to write a review for Acacia House!
Share your experience!