Social Services Cambridge
139 results for Social Services in Cambridge
... Services, Housing, Food safety, recycling, Community safety, Government, Council tax benefit,...
services and budgets. The Leader of the Council, elected by all councillors, leads on policy development and implementation. The leader also chairs all meetings of the executive councillors, a group...
Request for Quotation
Are you looking for Social Service & Welfare Organisations ?Use our "Request for Quotation" service to get customized offers from companies in Cambridge, tailored for your exact needs!
services are financed from a number of sources, including: government grants, a share of National Business Rates, Council Tax, fees and charges, rent. The council is run by 42 councillors, who are...
... Services, Government, Animal welfare, Community safety, Business rates, Council tax benefit,...
... social care, council tax, Bereavement Services, Homeless people, Housing benefit, Government,...
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Jimmy’s is the only emergency accommodation provider in Cambridge. We offer a warm, welcoming environment to 20 men and women (and two dogs) who would otherwise ... hostel, social housing, emergency accommodation
- Salisbury House, Station RoadCB1 2LA Cambridge
... Social work
- Trinity CollegeCB2 1TQ Cambridge
... Social care services, Child day care
social worker for a couple of years and then taught English as a foreign language in Cairo and Cambridge for two more years. Following which, I spent seven years in the Diplomatic Service before re...
... Social care services, Residential care homes
- Brookfield’S Hospital, 351 Mill RoadCB1 3DF Cambridge 01223 723110
..., Hospices, nursing homes, healthcare services, hospitals, healthcare medical insurance
The National Brain and CNS Tumour Registry collects NHS data on benign and malignant primary brain cancer, in the central nervous system (CNS), the skull base or pituitary gland.
- Comberton Rd, South Cambs & Histon Rural Adult TeamCB3 7RY Cambridge 01223 264466
... social workers, social carers, Social Work, social care
- Nhs Sustainable Development Unit, Victoria House, Capital ParkCB2 8NZ Cambridge 01223 597792
Good Corporate Citizen ... sustainability strategy, corporate social responsibility, sustainable development
social support to people with cancer and their families and friends. All our services are free and you don't need an appointment or a referral - you can just pop in for a cup of tea. You can talk to...
- Box 193, Addenbrooke’S Hospital, Hills RoadCB2 0QQ Cambridge 01223 274243
... cancer support
- Addenbrookes Nhs Trust, Box 46, DermatologyCB2 2QQ Cambridge 01223 348025
... doctors and other specialists. Melanoma Support Group Cambridge offers free support services for clients and free guides step by step on treatments, financial support from donations and emotional...
- Corona House, 1 Corona RoadCB4 3EE Cambridge 01223369125
... accommodation, hostel, housing
- 33 Haviland WayCB4 2RA Cambridge 01223 301756
... the same life chances as their peers. Our services in Scotland have received positive feedback from the Scottish Care Commission, with all of our services gaining grades of 'good', 'very good' or...
... decisions. We have developed excellent services and as a result have become one of the largest advocacy providers in the UK. We continue to develop our services to respond to the requirements of...
- Social Servic Cambridge
- Social Car Cambridge
- Social Work Cambridge
- Social Welfar Cambridge
- Associat Cambridge
- Sport Cambridge
- Leisur Cambridge
- Childcare Assist Cambridge
- Childcare Servic Cambridge
- Childcar Cambridge
- Music Cambridge
- Social H Cambridge
- Residential Care Hom Cambridge
- Song Cambridge
- Affordable H Cambridge
- Craft Cambridge
- Housing Support Cambridge
- Humanitarian Aid Cambridge
- Low Cost H Cambridge
- Public H Cambridge
- Social Services Bedford
- Social Services Peterborough
- Social Services Harlow
- Social Services Luton
- Social Services Chelmsford
- Social Services St Albans
- Social Services Enfield
- Social Services Lincoln
- Social Services Hemel Hempstead
- Social Services Stevenage
- Social Services Colchester
- Social Services Hornchurch
- Social Services Romford
- Social Services Barnet
- Social Services Newbury